1/10 OUTCAST 4X4 4S V2 BLX Stunt Truck RTR, Blue
Arrma - Cars & Trucks->
In The Box
- (1) ARRMA® OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX 1/10 Scale 4WD Electric Stunt Truck RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 120A Smart Waterproof ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 3668 2400Kv Brushless Motor
- (1) Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ 3-Channel Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ SPMS652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo
- (1) 23T Spline Servo Saver
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) 3S or 4S LiPo Battery with EC5™ or IC5® connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) AA batteries for Transmitter
- *Maximum battery dimensions 6.14x2.01x1.89 in (156x51x48mm). Minimum battery specs 5000mAh 35C.
- 17% Larger footprint – longer and wider than the previous OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S platform for added stability
- Tough new suspension arms that increase vehicle width
- Durable steel 1.35 module main diff gears and input gears in the front and rear gearboxes
- Strong CVD telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Higher shock towers, longer shocks and wider suspension arms for longer, more plush suspension travel
- Aluminum big bore shocks included as standard
- CNC machined, red anodized 17mm wheel hubs
- Steel slipper hub strengthening ring
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 120A brushless ESC and 3668 2400Kv motor
- Spektrum™ 2.4GHz SLT3™ transmitter and SR315 receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Steel Metal-Geared, waterproof digital servo with 232 oz-in of torque
- Sway bars fitted front and rear for improved cornering dynamics
- Wheelie bar with rubber tires
Proven 4X4 Platform Features
- Rubber shielded bearings
- Metal internal-geared diffs
- Steel spur gear
- Strong composite chassis with extended height dirt defenders
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Steering system with stone clearance
- ARRMA® motor heatsink and cooling fan
- Easy-access modular design — power, diff and electronics modules can be removed quickly and easily for maintenance
- Battery retention system including wire clips
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
A bigger, tougher OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX
The original ARRMA® OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX Stunt Truck provided the perfect middle ground between the agile 3S BLX vehicles and bigger, more powerful 6S BLX machines. It delivered affordable, all-out stunt performance for brushed bashers looking to upgrade and for any driver wanting ARRMA® toughness and speed.
This new version marks the next evolution of the capable ARRMA® 4X4 4S platform — longer, wider, and tougher than the previous chassis for even greater stability and control. It also includes a full package of Spektrum™ radio electronics and is the first ARRMA® 4x4 to come equipped with a Spektrum™ 4S brushless power system.
The footprint of this OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX Stunt Truck is 17% larger than the previous model, with higher shock towers, longer shocks, and wider suspension arms for longer, more plush suspension travel. The strength of the transmission has been bolstered with the inclusion of steel gearbox input gears, steel main diff gears and CVD Driveshafts. Upgrades are joined by proven features from before that deliver unstoppable performance in environments ranging from off-road, dirt, and grass to parking lots, paved and asphalt surfaces. These include a strong composite chassis and retained hinge pin plates; protective skid plates in front and rear; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. The OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX also incorporates the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design to make routine maintenance fast and simple.
Durable, low-profile dBoots® Back-Flip tires with medium-compound foam inserts offer an aggressive tread pattern for excellent traction on a wide range of surfaces. The vintage truck body has a tough, injection-molded rear wing and comes factory-finished in your choice of two exciting colors. Front and rear bumpers protect against impacts and a wheelie bar with rubber tires provides stunt potential.
Completing the ready-to-run package are a Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz radio with SR315 receiver and a stronger, faster Spektrum™ S652 digital servo. Add your choice of battery, charger, and "AA" transmitter batteries and bash with the best!
For this new version of the OUTCAST™ 4x4 4S BLX Stunt Truck, ARRMA® engineers lengthened the vehicle to 20.28 inches - 1.08 inches longer than previous model — for increased stability and control.
To handle more aggressive bashing, the front and rear track width has been increased with new, wider arms to 17.72 inches - 1.72 inches more than the previous OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX Stunt Truck.
Features that contribute to the 4X4 4S BLX platform's unstoppable performance include a stronger composite chassis and retained hinge pin plates; protective skid plates in front and rear; steering with more clearance for stones; a castellated slipper pad and sliding gear mesh; and rubber-shielded bearings throughout. Extended height dirt defenders limit the amount of dirt and debris that can reach the chassis tub. Front and rear bumpers offer defense against impacts.
The OUTCAST™ 4X4 4S BLX Stunt Truck RTR incorporates the signature ARRMA® easy-access modular design. Separate, easily removable chassis modules for the power system, electronics and differential components make routine maintenance fast and simple.
BIG BORE OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
Longer, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled big bore shocks are included and mounted on higher shock towers. These plus the wider suspension arms give the vehicle longer, more plush suspension travel.
WHEELS & TIRES
The durable, low-profile dBoots® Back-Flip tires with medium-compound foam inserts offer long-lasting performance and feature an aggressive tread pattern for excellent traction on a wide range of surfaces. The tires are mounted on tough, 3.8" MT wheels with CNC machined, red anodized 17mm hubs.
STEEL INPUT & MAIN DIFF GEARS
The input and main differential gears are now manufactured from steel. Combined with the steel internal differential gears these provide an extremely strong transmission for the KRATON® 4X4 4S BLX Speed Monster Truck.
CVD SLIDER DRIVESHAFTS
The driveshafts on the KRATON® 4X4 4S BLX Speed Monster Truck are now a CVD design. These feature strong, hard wearing steel couplings and axles. The sliders are manufactured from a tough, impact absorbing composite material.
FINISHED TRUCK BODY
The sleek truck body features a tough, injection-molded rear wing and comes factory-finished in your choice of two exciting colors. Front and rear bumpers protect against impacts and a wheelie bar with rubber tires provides stunt potential.
Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Transmitter
- Fast response SLT™ protocol
- Foam wheel
- Improved grip and trigger feel
- Improved wheel and trigger force
- 2-Way thumb switch 3rd channel
- 50% and 75% Throttle mode (for beginners)
- Tactic® SLT™ receiver compatible
Spektrum™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver
- Fast response rate and outstanding range
- SLT™ and DSMR® protocol compatible
- No-tool binding and protocol switching
- Compact and lightweight hard case
- Spektrum Smart telemetry compatible
Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- 32% stronger and 5% faster than previous version's ADS-15M servo for improved steering feel
- Torque: 16.70 kg-cm (232 oz-in) @ 6.0V
Spektrum™ Firma™ 120A Smart ESC
- Input voltage 11.1V-14.8V
- Input connector IC5® with 12AWG, 220mm wire
- Output connector 4mm female bullet with 12AWG, 150mm wire
- Fast, powerful 32-bit ARM M4 processor
- Rugged plastic case with mounting tabs
- Aluminum heat sink for high efficiency
- Cooling fan
- High-power BEC
- Smart telemetry compatible
Spektrum™ Firma™ 3668 2400Kv Brushless Motor
- 4 Pole / 4S
- ARRMA® heatsink and cooling fan
- Safe D pinion
* For details on waterproof standards, please see product instruction manuals.