1/10 Mammoth XP 2WD Desert Truck Brushless RTR (No
Corally - RC Cars & Trucks->
The Mammoth XP from Corally delivers a durable, and exciting alternative to other basher vehicles. First and foremost, it's designed in Europe from the ground up to withstand extraordinary levels of bashing abuse. This entry-level vehicle is targeted toward intermediate and experienced bashers, with an outstanding list of standard features. Complete ball-bearings, slipper clutch, water-resistant receiver box, high torque steering servo, Hobbywing-made ESC and more just begins to tell the story. More significantly, the Mammoth XP drivetrain features steel driveshafts, steel axles, and precision steel gears as standard equipment. No plastic driveshafts here...which means it can withstand the prodigious amounts of 2S or 3S brushless power.
For the complete story and all of the details on the Mammoth XP; Mammoth XP Full Details
Items Required for Completion:
7.4v 2S or 11.1v 3S LiPo battery
Suitable LiPo battery charger
4 x AA Alkaline Dry-Cells
- Waterproof TOROX-60 2-3S "Brushless" ESC with adjustable LiPo cutoff and reverse lockout
- KURON 605 - 4-Pole - 3500KV extreme power brushless motor, suitable for 2S- 3S LiPo battery packs.
- Varioprop CR-7209-MG Digital Servo, metal gears, 9 Kg Torque
- Ergonomic Varioprop S2R Radio, with 2.4gHz interference-free technology
- Top speed 90 km/h with optional 16 T pinion and 3S battery pack
- Steel driveshafts and axles
Square SKU: 8718057180164_1