- Strong tube chassis design
- Full-time 4WD transmission
- Solid front and rear axles with realistic metal differential covers
- Hardened steel universal axle set
- Tough, large diameter WB11 Wildboar™ driveshafts
- 4-Link suspension system
- Long travel front and rear oil-filled shocks
- Officially licensed Raceline Monster wheels
- Simulated disc brakes for extra realism
- Interco Super Swamper TSL (Three Stage Lug) Bogger tires
- Kit also includes option parts
Axial® introduces another first with the 1/10 scale RBX10™ Ryft™ 4WD, a kit that allows intermediate level RC drivers to experience the thrills of rock bouncer off-road action. Full-size rock bouncers refuse to stop — or even back down on the throttle — when facing steep climbs and massive rocks. So does the RBX10™ Ryft™ 4WD. This ground-up new Axial® vehicle handles lots of abuse and loads of power!
The RBX10™ Ryft™ 4WD's robust, custom tube chassis is engineered from a high-strength composite plastic that withstands the hard knocks of RC off-roading — even while moving at high speeds over difficult off-road terrain. Both the front and rear axles boast a durable one-piece, molded plastic, solid axle design and realistic metal differential covers. Officially licensed Interco TSL Super Swamper Bogger tires on Raceline Monster wheels do their part to tame wild tracks, aided by a 4-link suspension and adjustable, long travel front and rear oil shocks. These features, plus a full-time 4WD transmission, make the RBX10™ Ryft™ an exciting vehicle to take on tough challenges at full throttle.
The Ryft™ kit comes with a clear body for finishing in your favorite colors, plus decals and realistic interior details. Many option parts are also included: spool/locker, rear aluminum link plates, rear sway bar, and parts for a 2-speed or single-speed transmission setup (servo not included). Build and finish the kit as you wish and complete it with your choice of radio system, motor, ESC and battery. Then, enjoy rock bouncing off-road driving over trails, dirt, gravel, rocks and more, with an RC vehicle that's engineered to take it — the Axial® RBX10™ Ryft™ 4WD.